Monday, November 12, 2007

Thing # 9

I think I need a another group discovery day. You know where we're all working and searching, but Debbie and Mary are there to tell us what we're doing wrong. I have been trying to search for library blogs. I have subscribed to two library related blogs...Brian Unbound and Not So Distant Future. The news feeds were easy and I am enjoying reading those. I didn't really think any of the ones listed on # 9 were easy to search. One was under construction and the others I found info, but not info about being able to subscribe to them. When I did think I found something it was an email update link.
I must not quite understand which ones can be subscribed to, or maybe there are a bunch out there that you can't. So, this post is part one of #9...just so you know I'm working on it and my next post will be when I figure out what's going on:)

2 comments:

Debbie said...

I like these library/technnology blogs: Stephen's Lighthouse, Alan November's Blog, and the Blue Skunk Blog. Give them a try.

mmw said...

You're doing great! Not So Distant Future is one of the blogs I subscribe to. It's by a high school librarian in Austin.