Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Thing # 7

I have been taking my time trying to really get a handle on each tool before I post...whew! I am worn out...and don't really have a great handle. I am trying to set up a calendar and google alerts, but I'm having trouble setting up a Google account which is weird because I thought I did that...but it's not working. I am also trying to perfect a Photo Story (which was one of the sessions I went to Friday)and I want to post it for all to see. I have found when you work (and play) on different computers the things you need are ALWAYS on the other computer...another one of Murphy's laws. I have been impressed reading everyone's blogs and I'm keeping an eye on LibraryMarn because she's kind of paving the way for all of us...keep it up!

...still tryng to reply to google's email that says you have to reply to, but guess what? No email yet and they do have my correct email address...hmmmm? Guess the calendar will have to wait until I have time to figure out what's going on. Not like anything important is due this week:)

3 comments:

Varsity Reader said...

I found it very frustrating when working with Google. I was able to set up my calendar and photos fine, but they keep telling me I need to activate my account. I’ve checked my school e-mail and Postini account with the url they keep telling me they'll send, but still no e-mail from Google.

Varsity Reader said...

I found it very frustrating when working with Google. I was able to set up my calendar and photos fine, but they keep telling me I need to activate my account. I’ve checked my school e-mail and Postini account for the URL they say they’ll send, but still no e-mail from Google.

Debbie said...

Everyone is having trouble with authenticating their google account. we can't figure out what the problem is.

You are doing a pretty good job of paving the road yourself!