Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Thing # 15

Wiki's...Well, I looked at several sites and I even created my own. I did one called HisWord and my intentions are to do one like I saw with book reviews, but with Bible verses. That part is still in the air though. I have lots of thoughts, but really no time to develop it right now. I really like the idea and enjoyed looking at the sites and the creativity. Sometimes I get an idea and really run with it and other times I get stuck! I'm stuck right now:)

As far as using it in my school setting, I don't think that's something I would use right now or maybe ever on the elementary level. When I did my library certification I did it online through UNT. That was several years ago and I think this would have been good for that type of learning. We had to 'chat" back then, but I'm curious about what technology they are using now.

Once I get my wiki up to par I'll let you guys know.

No comments: