Thursday, January 17, 2008

Thing # 18

Zillow is a blast! I had fun searching people's houses...but I'm not very sure how accurate it is as far as the estimates. I looked at my very first house growing up and although it's in North Dallas, it's not $122,000. It's now in a very poor neighborhood. And there's no way they can get that price. But what do I know about real estate. It's cool to have the satellite view of the homes. I haven't ever looked at those before, so I think I'll be doing some more playing. Right now I'm going to explore some of the game sites...I'll check back in a bit if anything is worth blogging about.

...oh how could I use this in the library setting? This one, I'm not sure other than maybe looking up where people lived. Of course doing a technology lesson it would be easy to use, just teaching students how to explore sites much like we're doing right now.

No comments: