Thursday, January 17, 2008

Thing # 17

I used the word processing and it was easy. I emailed it to myself, but never got it. Then I tried to send it as a blog to this blog and that didn't work either. I'm sure with some more practice I will be able to do it.

I really liked the idea of online word processing because I am forever needing a document I have saved on another computer. If I can get in the habit of doing my work online and figure out all the ins and outs I think it would be great to use. So many times I have to get to work early to finish a document that needs to go home in folders. I really like the idea of being able to have one place to store everything. I printed my document and it turned it into pdf and printed beautifully. I didn't have to tell it what printer either...whew!

No comments: