Monday, January 21, 2008

Thing # 22 cont'd

Animoto. This was easy to do and fun. Well, I said it was easy, I made lots of errors at first and that slowed things down a bit, but knowing so many others had already posted theirs I knew I could do it. It makes you want to start finding old pictures and creating lots of these movies.
I think in high schools and middle schools where the kids probably already know how to do these or something pretty similar this would be a good tool to use as final projects in research units. I think 5th and 6th grades could do it too, but I think they would need a lot of direction. It kind of makes you want use a class and experiment on some of these tools and see how they catch on. In my school there are still so many kids that do not have Internet access at home. A lot have cell phones and can text and share pics and videos that way, just not computers at home.
It would be fun to try anyway.

No comments: