Friday, January 18, 2008

Thing # 21

Podcasts. I had the best luck with the education podcasts. The only problem was that they were not up to date. I looked at several and I left my notes at work, btu I think Extreme Team was one of the names and it was a 6th grade class that did monthly podcasts. That was pretty cool and I can see how we could do that maybe for a book club sharing reviews. But the problem with podcasts is just like the workshop we had said....don't do it unless you intend to stay with it. Well, that's quite a commitment when you're not really sure what you're getting into.
When I searched the non-education sites there were even more that were several years old or didn't even exist any more. I looked at the sports one and typed in Dallas Cowboys and the most recent was 2006. Also several I tried to listen to never would come up. Before this assignment I had gone to several sites and listen to podcasts and even subscribed to some on iTunes, but I don't really keep up with it.

No comments: